Metlife SOP to not pay Claims

Who knows what life will hold

Metlife SOP to not pay Claims

Metlife Shadow

Even their building casts it’s dark shadow over good people…

The first claim has been open since June 2019 as I was carjacked and kidnapped, this was only a few thousand dollars worth of things I was claiming in damages, nothing has been paid out on it and they ignored me entirely until I made claim for my house being broken into while I was in the hospital for 2+ months in October-December 2019 when I was taken to the top of a construction site and shoved multiple stories down an elevator shaft sustaining 3 major fractures to my spine, 25-30 fractures in my feet/ankles/lower legs, everything having to be fused back together, when I got out of hospital I returned to a house with windows broken out including one by my back door and no way to secure home while I was wheelchair bound. Metlife refused to even replace the windows or do anything to help, they have up to today 5/31/2021 still not paid out a penny and they in my opinion are almost entirely to blame for the thieves and home invaders who were able to come into my home on a daily basis between December and June robbing me and doing whatever they wanted. The stresses I’ve gone through have caused me numerous stays in mental health hospitals seeking help, some of the times by my choice and a few against my will. During this time there were numerous occasions were I believe even my food that was in the house had been drugged as after simply eating my mind seemed to go in a way I’ve never imagined, I do however remember a lot of it.

From: jbest@lotnllc.com <jbest@lotnllc.com>
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2021 10:06 PM
To: ‘Dana Denno’ <Dana.Denno@mccormickbarstow.com>
Cc: ‘Penny Overman’ <Penny.Overman@mccormickbarstow.com>; ‘Lim, William’ <William.Lim@insurance.ca.gov>
Subject: RE: Metlife Claims JDI60277 & JDI73403
Importance: High

It is 10pm 1 day out from the supposed zoom meeting.  There are no emails to or from Denno or Overman since this email I sent 5/18/21. There have been no calls or text messages that I am aware of either. The department of insurance needs to follow up on this as the Insurance companies council refuses to give any information and also refuses to process the claim. I have a time and a date set in my calendar with no information on how to attend. I must assume this is Metlife’s legal council’s standard operating procedure to make sure claims are not paid  to the insured.

I have lost everything including at times much of my sanity from all the stresses I have been put through.

Rev. Dr. John Kingsley Best, Phd

Founder, President & CEO

LoTN LLC (“Who knows what life will hold”)

916-676-5491

From: jbest@lotnllc.com <jbest@lotnllc.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 8:19 PM
To: ‘Dana Denno’ <Dana.Denno@mccormickbarstow.com>
Cc: ‘Penny Overman’ <Penny.Overman@mccormickbarstow.com>
Subject: RE: Metlife Claims JDI60277 & JDI73403
Importance: High

SEND THE ZOOM LINK NOW AND DO NOT BURY IT IN SOME PDF ATTACHMENT. MAKE THE LINK CLEAR IN THE EMAIL AT THE TOP OF THE EMAIL WITH DATE AND TIME. MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS CLEARLY AT THE TOP NOT BURRIED IN SOME ATTACHMENT. TEXT AND PHONE CALL TO ME LETTING ME KNOW THE DATE AND TIME YOU SENT THIS EMAIL. I NEED TO HAVE IT IN MY CALENDAR ALL SET SO I CAN FIND IT INSTEAD OF BEING BURRIED WITH 10’s of thousands of spam emails.

I found a date now unsure where I found it because you scatter information in pieces and none of them have whole useful information

I found June 2nd 10am with no contact information and no zoom information.

I known your names to be Dana Denno and Penny Overman

‘Dana Denno’ Dana.Denno@mccormickbarstow.com

‘Penny Overman’ Penny.Overman@mccormickbarstow.com

My phone contact information is 916-676-5491

Send the zoom information NOW so I can attach it to my calendar and any other information needed to  be able to attend that you had been hiding until last minute or not making available at all to me.

From: jbest@lotnllc.com <jbest@lotnllc.com>
Sent: Monday, May 3, 2021 6:13 AM
To: ‘Dana Denno’ <Dana.Denno@mccormickbarstow.com>
Cc: ‘Penny Overman’ <Penny.Overman@mccormickbarstow.com>
Subject: RE: Metlife Claims JDI60277 & JDI73403

Please reschedule. Feel free to send a calendar invite so I can get notifications. Or can I pick both a date and a time that suits me

John Best

Founder, President & CEO

LoTN LLC (“Who knows what life will hold”)

916-676-5491

From: Dana Denno <Dana.Denno@mccormickbarstow.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 7:18 PM
To: ‘jbest@lotnllc.com’ <jbest@lotnllc.com>
Cc: Penny Overman <Penny.Overman@mccormickbarstow.com>
Subject: RE: Metlife Claims JDI60277 & JDI73403

Mr. Best,

I am sorry to hear that you have not been well.  In an effort to complete the claims investigations, I have requested your examination at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow.  I have attached another copy of my correspondence with the login information.  If you are not well enough to proceed tomorrow, or were unable to assemble any additional documentation you still intend to submit to Metlife per its requests, please let me know so we can reschedule and I can make arrangements to cancel the court reporter.

Dana

From: jbest@lotnllc.com <jbest@lotnllc.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 6:55 PM
To: Dana Denno <Dana.Denno@mccormickbarstow.com>
Cc: Penny Overman <Penny.Overman@mccormickbarstow.com>; William.Lim@insurance.ca.gov
Subject: RE: Metlife Claims JDI60277 & JDI73403
Importance: High

You want to tell me what time you plan on interrogating the victim? I have been in and out of mental hospitals due to all the stress I’ve been under for the past 2 years.

John Best

Founder, President & CEO

LoTN LLC (“Who knows what life will hold”)

916-676-5491

From: Dana Denno <Dana.Denno@mccormickbarstow.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 10:27 AM
To: ‘jbest@lotnllc.com’ <jbest@lotnllc.com>
Cc: Penny Overman <Penny.Overman@mccormickbarstow.com>
Subject: RE: Metlife Claims JDI60277 & JDI73403
Importance: High

Good morning Mr. Best,

I have not heard from you this week.  Can you please confirm whether you intend to appear for your examination under oath tomorrow?

Dana

Dana Denno
Partner
McCormick Barstow LLP
7647 North Fresno Street | Fresno, CA 93720
Main (559) 433-1300 | Fax (559) 433-2300

www.mccormickbarstow.com

From: Dana Denno
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2021 5:58 PM
To: ‘jbest@lotnllc.com’ <jbest@lotnllc.com>
Cc: Penny Overman <Penny.Overman@mccormickbarstow.com>
Subject: Metlife Claims JDI60277 & JDI73403

Good afternoon Mr. Best,

I write to confirm your examination under oath on Friday, April 30th, per the attached which you should have already received under separate cover.  I have not received any additional documentation from you since the dropbox fileshare on February 4, 2021.  If there are additional documents responsive to Metlife’s prior requests, please provide them immediately.  If you do not intend to appear on Friday, or would like to reschedule, please contact my assistant, Penny Overman, immediately so that we can schedule a new date and time.  Otherwise, I look forward to meeting you via zoom at the end of the week.

Dana